Sunday, April 1, 2007

A Day at the Park

Chancy and I went to the Park yesterday . There were 2 firetrucks there doing nothing.Then she tried to attack the firemen. They were scared of her at first but soon found out how friendly she is.Then she spotted a squirrel. Crouching like a tiger , her eyes were glued on the prey. Thoughts of 5 broken ribs passed through my mind. Like a bolt out of you know where,the chase was on. Thankfully there was enough leash that she didn't yank my arm out of itssocket. convincing her, the squirrel was a lost cause, then her nose took charge.After smelling everything in site and our tongues were dragging the ground., Wewent home. She's been konked out for quite a while.

1 comment:

alli-gal said...

Hi Uncle Dale!!!

Welcome to the world of us crazy bloggers!!!

I'm glad Chancy didn't rip your arm off this time. I bet she love to go for walks in the park. You two are lucky to have eachother!!!