Wednesday, April 4, 2007

What happened to summer?

Please tell me.
My acking back and stiff joints know somethings going on.
Chancy wouldn't go outside this morning. If you hear a KABOOM , its hear bladder exploding.
You don't want to be around when that happens.
We went to McDonalds this morning to get our usual stuff. I've been sharing my biscuit and hashbrown with Chancy and not buying an extra one for her When we got home Chancy's boyfriend was waiting on her. He looks more like a rat than a dog. Anyway she loves that thing. I keep telling her she's to high class to be seen running around with him. It goes in one ear and right out the other. Guess I'm gonna get out my baseball bat and let her have it.

4 comments:

alli-gal said...

I think it's funny Chancy has a boyfriend. Is he going to have to go through the same approval process that Andrea's boyfriends had to go through? :-)

Andrea said...

Why does Chancy get to date so young? I had to wait til I was 16!

enN2sp said...

That was nothing I didn't get to date until I was 17 in a half.

Andrea said...

I'm pretty sure my first day, with Jimmy Weir, was when I was a freshman - so probably 15.